Top Articles

Tuesday 22 January 2013

HOW TO LISTEN TO YOURSELF WHEN COMPOSING


You will need a quiet environment, some people prefer the garden, a room , a little forest etc. been in such a place makes them feel secured and alive, alive in the sense that you will be able unleash all that you’ve  got to compose that song.

For me, I’ve come to realize that the very first lyrics, rhythm and sound that comes out from me sticks with me for a very long time and in most cases becomes the main song itself. This is due to the fact that, I do Pay a very close attention to myself when composing and this is one of the advantage of listening to yourself. And I also found out that in some cases I won’t have to edit the song again and again, and also in some cases I might edit only the lyrics or the sound. As you can see listening to yourself is very important, here are the steps:
       
      1)      Be calm & Be Yourself: Don’t be too busy and overworked when you are about to compose, stay calm.
     
      2)    Be focus,  Don’t let anything bother you: Keep your mind free from anything that will bother you, making you to loose focus. So that you can be able to unleash that potential in you. And when you get the inspiration you won't miss out.
      
      3)      Be in a good mood: Even when things don’t go your way, I know you are asking “How can I do that?” It pretty easy: Just convert all the negativity into POSITIVITY, sorrow into JOY, try to get the best out of your problems by doing this you have disabled your weakness and enable your STRENGTH.
     
    4)   Avoid distractions: As I said earlier in my first article on How To Compose A Song, distractions are everywhere and they are always so close to us, so we’ve got  to watch out for them.    

g   5)  Pay attention to the sound, rythm, lyrics that is coming out from you and begin to work on it as it keeps coming. 



      
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message, we really appreciate it.